Solvvy brings new intelligent self-service and conversational capabilities to improve customer experience and agent productivity for businesses using Zendesk
San Mateo, CA, March 2, 2019 – Solvvy, an intelligent customer support platform, today announced that Solvvy is now available on the App Marketplace. Solvvy provides an integration with Zendesk that enables an intelligent self-service experience for Zendesk customers.
Solvvy already works with many Zendesk customers and helps them by:
- Reducing ticket volumes by 30-50%: Solvvy automates the resolution of Tier 1 and Tier 2 tickets, lowering support costs and freeing up customer service agents to handle more complex cases.
- Improving customer satisfaction: Solvvy provides immediate resolutions of customer issues. Solvvy uses machine learning to train on your historical ticket data and natural language processing to detect your customer’s intent.
- Increasing agent efficiency: No longer bogged down in triage and tickets, agents can resolve issues quickly and efficiently. This lowers time to first response metrics and raises first case resolution rates.
- Rapid deployment: The ability to quickly go live in two weeks or less. Installation requires one line of code and no internal engineering effort.
- Providing multi-lingual support: Solvvy’s ML and NLP technology supports 9+ languages.
The integration between Solvvy and Zendesk involves the use of Solvvy’s AI technology to answer questions by directing customers to the precise snippet from an existing help center article. When complex issues arise, Solvvy will intelligently guide the customer to the best support channel available based on the issue type and customer persona. Through this partnership, Zendesk and Solvvy can now empower enterprises to provide effortless customer experiences.
“We are excited to continue to strengthen our partnership and integration with Zendesk,” said Mahesh Ram, CEO of Solvvy. “Solvvy will help empower the agents who utilize Zendesk by reducing their workload and improving efficiency while providing a world-class solution that can help customers solve their issues right away.”
To learn more about Solvvy’s products, please visit https://solvvy.com/
To learn more about Solvvy’s integration with Zendesk, go to https://www.zendesk.com/apps/support/solvvy/?source=app_directory
Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Solvvy (@solvvyinc) builds software that enables effortless interactions between businesses and consumers. Solvvy’s platform is powered by advanced AI, resolving customer issues at speed and scale. Its customers include leading global brands such as HelloFresh, Vimeo, Under Armour, GoFundMe, Upwork, Earnin, Ring and many others.
CMO & COO