Solvvy’s customers can now benefit from the intelligent self-service solution integrated with Salesforce Service Cloud
[Palo Alto, CA], [Nov 2, 2017] – Solvvy today announced it has launched Solvvy Intelligent Self-Service App on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Solvvy’s intelligent self-service solution delivers an easy self-service experience for the customer powered by advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI). Companies can quickly reduce case volume handled by their agents and lower operating costs while simultaneously improving customer experience and satisfaction.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, Solvvy’s Intelligent Self-Service App is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EOO8iUAH
Solvvy Intelligent Self-Service App
Solvvy easily integrates with Salesforce Service Cloud and works within the customer’s existing support workflow. It can be deployed in a matter of hours with little engineering effort required.
Once Solvvy goes live, Solvvy’s AnswerGraph technology enables companies to start answering customers’ questions using existing knowledge base articles and case history, and improve customer experiences with rapid resolutions. Solvvy’s AI platform learns from every customer interaction and improves the self-service experience over time.
Comments on the News
- “Recognizing that intelligent automation is the new competitive battleground for customer experience, the most admired brands are turning to us to keep their customers happy,” said Mahesh Ram, Founding CEO of Solvvy. “Solvvy’s new Intelligent Self-Service App will allow us to offer our intelligent self-service solution to Salesforce Service Cloud customers within their existing workflow. Access to customers’ existing case histories will make our system smarter and more accurate.”
- “Peloton aims to provide the highest-quality experience at every touchpoint, and customer service is no exception,” said Laura Mundell, Director of Member Support at Peloton. “With Solvvy’s intelligent automation platform, we can be confident that the quality of service we provide to our customers meets the standard they’ve come to expect from our brand.”
- “Everyone and everything is getting smarter and more connected than ever before, and companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees,” said Kori O’Brien, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform, Solvvy provides an exciting new way to provide easy self-service for customers through intelligent automation.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 4,000 solutions, 5 million customer installs and 70,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Solvvy: https://www.facebook.com/Solvvy
- Follow Solvvy on Twitter: https://twitter.com/solvvyinc
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Solvvy (@solvvyinc) delivers an effortless and intelligent customer self-service experience powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Companies can quickly reduce ticket volume and decrease operating costs while simultaneously improving customer satisfaction.
Top brands such as MailChimp, Vimeo, TaskRabbit, Evite and Peloton trust Solvvy to provide immediate resolutions to customer issues with a delightful customer experience.
For more information, visit http://solvvy.com/.