PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with the Service, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions taken while using the Service, and collect data including your browser type, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you use the Service.
- Marketo is a marketing automation system that collects web browsing data as well as form fill information
- Google Analytics is a web analytics platform that collects web browsing data including but not limited to page visits, time on page, etc.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE DO NOT COLLECT
Solvvy does not collect any personally identifying information through your interaction with the Service or in data provided by our customers. Any personally identifying information provided is promptly and automatically redacted or deleted.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us generally to improve and optimize the Service.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with anyone outside of Solvvy.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access any personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests related to the Service. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe to the United States.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
1200 Park Place, San Mateo, CA, 94403, United States